Last updated: Dec 10, 2017
Welcome to BrillantPay!
To Operate Our Services. Some cookies are essential to the operation of our website and Services. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- Fraud Prevention and Detection. Cookies and similar technologies that we deploy through websites and the Services help us learn things about computers and web browsers used to access the Services. This information helps us monitor for and detect potentially harmful or illegal use of our Services.
To Analyze and Improve Our Services. Cookies help us understand how to make our website and Services work better for You. Cookies tell us how people reach our website and our Users’ websites and they give us insights into improvements or enhancements we need to make to our website and Services.
For Better Advertising. Cookies can help us provide more effective advertising on our website. For example, we might use a cookie to help prevent You from seeing the same advertisement multiple times or to measure how many times an advertisement is viewed or clicked on.
2. How We Use Other Technologies
Flash Cookies. We may use Adobe Flash and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about Your use of the Services. If You want to block or control flash cookies, You can adjust Your settings.
3. How To Manage Cookies
Your web browser may allow You to change Your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable BrillantPay cookies. Please consult the help section of Your web browser or follow the links below to understand Your options, but please note that if You choose to disable the cookies, some features of our website or Services may not operate as intended.
· Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
· Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
· Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
· Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies
· Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/